Club CRA Racing - For Fans of Simulation Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEMO!!!

2 posters

Go down

The DEMO!!! Empty The DEMO!!!

Post by desertrainfrog Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:15 am

At first I was really baffled by its size. More than 12.5GB of storage was needed to install it. That's about the size of Forza Motorsport 4 with Disc 2 included.
But therefore you get to taste five tracks:

• Circuito de Rio de Janeiro (with two layouts I think)
  • Lime Rock Park
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway
  • Yas Marina Circuit at Night (also with two layouts)
  • Sebring International Raceway in the rain

All of them are very fun to drive. Especially the last two. Driving Yas Marina at Night was really cool and at the loading screen the announcer mentioned that the grip level differs between day and night due to lower track temperatures at night. But actual proof wasn't there because only the night version is included in the demo.
Sebring in the rain was also great. There are puddles on some really difficult points of the track, making it really hard to control e.g. a 2015 Corvette Z06 especially when not using any assists. Cool
You can barely steer while driving through them and your car gets very likely to spin out when taking a puddle in a wrong way. But after a few laps you are getting used to the situation and don't end up in every barrier that is out there Very Happy.

All in all the demo is made pretty well and now I'm pumped for the full version. bounce
Fingers crossed that it isn't filled with bugs and XBL issues Wink
desertrainfrog
desertrainfrog
Admin

Back to top Go down

The DEMO!!! Empty Re: The DEMO!!!

Post by CRA XenoMorph Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:56 am

wohoo bounce bounce bounce
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph
Admin

https://clubcraracing.forumotion.com